Our Insolvency and Bankruptcy practice offers services to creditors and debtors. We have in-house registered insolvency professionals and counsels who provide legal advice and services for all aspects of the insolvency law. Our team plays a vital role in providing appropriate support for Corporate as well as Individual insolvency and bankruptcy procedures and provide sustenance for creditors/debtors during troubled debt recovery in various areas of business.
Our range of services include:
- Consultancy Services on Insolvency and Bankruptcy to Debtors, Creditors and other Insolvency Professionals.
- Performing such roles and responsibilities of Interim Resolution Professional and Resolution Professional.
- Appearance before the Tribunal – National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT).
- Liquidator services
- Co-ordination with the Information Utilities as and when required and with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
- Assistance in extension of period of Corporate Insolvency Process beyond 180 days
- Assisting in Fast Track Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.